Saturday, November 17, 2012

(♥‿♥) LuVv My BoObieSs..


NeW LoLa´s Tango Mesh Breasts.. 
Had My doubts About them.. Why?! The price Scared me a bit, and there was no Demo but my BaBii wanted to see them on me, And see here... Gorgeous Sexy Naught I luVv Them!!

Skin: .Tsg. Baby - B tone -New!-
Hair: ::Exile:: Semi Charmed Life -New!-
Eyes: -SU!- Envy Eyes Blue..
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental..
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no no.03..
Blush: [ESUGA] Makeup Set 3: Harsh Anime Blush..
Tattoo: * Sweet Sin Tattoo * - Lets Fuck !
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves..
Undies: *L.inc* Tugged Panties..
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots White..

Ears: +Panda Expresse+ Sirens Ears Eel..
Mask: . Candy Mountain mask - gasp..
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts -New!-
BooBie Texture:  .Tsg. Lolas! Tango :: B Tone Skin & Nipple Appliers -New!-
Braclets: -RYCA- BRACELET SPIKES GOLD..
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Rounded Nails - Classic.. 

Hope Y'all have a good Weekend <3
MUAK!!
Nikii <3


No comments:

Post a Comment