Friday, March 1, 2013

Whore Couture Fair 2013 Part IV....

Boy I'm in this club slow mo
Don't mind if I do
And I can tell you feeling me from the jump
I wanna ride too
You got that hot shit, boy you blessed
Let me feel up on your chest
Flex it, you the man
You the man, one hundred grand
The same old game blow
Yes I play it very well
Come baby, lay it down, let me stay down, let me show you
How I run things in my playground

Come and get this va va voom



Hair: (r)M ~ Hair(Mesh) No.10 -New!-
Skin: -Belleza- Amy Sk WCF 2  -Whore Couture Fair-
Eyes: Clemmm -  Blue Glass..
Lashes: Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V13 -New!-
Body: !Blah. (My Rocking Hips Suit) Red & Appliers  -Whore Couture Fair-
Boots: -SKIFIJA- Extreme Platform Boots..

Mirror: [whatever] makeup mirror.. -TDR- Fusion
Handcuffs: FZaPP Handcuffs Mesh  -Whore Couture Fair-
Ring: [whatever] FUCK ring  -Whore Couture Fair-
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Lace Me Up Nails  -Whore Couture Fair-
Pose: :: Focus Poses On The Floor :: Pose 1.  -Whore Couture Fair-

Have A Nice Weekend <3
Muak! 
Nikii..



No comments:

Post a Comment